2011 Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD 4dr 1500 LTZ
United Auto Group
3300 Garden Brook Dr.
Farmers Branch, TX 75234
CARFAX CERTIFIED, 4WD!!! Gorgeous 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ 4WD 5.3L Flex Fuel V8 equipped with Factory Navigation, Back-up Camera, Rear DVD, Running Boards, Heated Seats, Power / Memory Seats, Power Glass Sunroof, Power Lift Gate, Premium Leather and Wood Trim, Parking Assist, Power Adjustable Pedals, BOSE Premium Sound System with 6-CD Changer in Dash, Satellite Radio, OnStar, Towing Package, Tinted Windows, Owner's Manuals and much more…
This Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ 4WD is a Non-Smoker, Super Clean, well equipped, and well kept and maintained rust free vehicle that is in excellent condition all around. All signs of a previous loving and caring owner!
The Summit White exterior on the Beige leather interior is absolutely a gorgeous color combination on this vehicle. This color combination is stunning, classy, and retains the highest resale value in the market. You cannot go wrong!!
The Carfax report of this Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ is clean with NO PREVIOUS ACCIDENT history nor any issues and shows several MAINTENANCE RECORDS. Please click on the Carfax link available to you to view you free copy of the report.
The 5.3L V8 Engine of this Chevrolet Tahoe is strong, responsive, and runs smooth. The transmission shifts out flawlessly without any hesitation.
The Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ 4WD offers exceptional unparalleled comfort, elegance, large seating capacity and cargo space, safety, convenience options and pure luxury all in one complete affordable package. You will be very pleased with this Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ.
Come see for yourself how super clean and gorgeous this 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ 4WD is. Contact us today to schedule your test drive.
Visit United Auto Group online at www.uagdallas.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 469-766-1034 today to schedule your test drive.
- 4-wheel drive
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with a
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) passenger third row bench seat (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Alternator, 160 amps
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Audio system feature, Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound 10-speaker system
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface) with specific steering wheel controls
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator (Included and only available with (K5L) Heavy-Duty Trailering Package.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Door handles, bright chrome
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Fascia, rear color-keyed with chrome strip and integrated trailer hitch cover
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Fog lamps, front, halogen (Included and only available with (PDA) Texas Edition and (PEB) Regional Value Package.)
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Grille insert, bright chrome
- GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg) (Standard on 4WD models.)
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Headliner, cloth
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
- Liftgate with liftglass rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Liftgate, rear power-operated